How to Convert Nokia MP4 to WMV
- 1). Open media-convert.com (see Resources).
- 2). Locate and click the "Upload" or "Select File" button. In the pop-up menu, locate the MP4 file you wish to convert and click "OK" to choose the file.
- 3). Select "MP4" or "MPEG-4" as your input file format.
- 4). Select "WMV" or "Windows Media Video" as your output file format.
- 5). Click "Convert" or "Start" to begin the conversion. Once the conversion is complete, media-convert.com creates a pop-up window with a download link to your new file.
- 1). Open mediaconverter.org (see Resources).
- 2). Click the "Upload a file" button and locate the MP4 file you wish to convert. The file name will appear in the "Selected files" menu. Click "OK."
- 3). Select "WMV" as your output file format in the dropdown menu. Click "OK."
- 4). Click "Start" in the "Summary" menu to begin your conversion.
- 5). Use the Mediaconverter download link to download the new file once the conversion is complete.
- 1). Open Zamzar.com (see Resources).
- 2). Click the "Choose File" button to select the MP4 file you want to convert.
- 3). Select "WMV" as your output file format in the dropdown menu.
- 4). Enter your email address in the menu.
- 5). Click "Convert." After Zamzar converts the file, you'll be sent an email with a link to your new file.