How do I Change Draw Lengths on a PSE Bow?
Adjust in Small Increments
- 1). Put the bow in a bow press or relax your strings by backing out the limb bolts.
- 2). Move the string to the minus "-" post. This will decrease the draw length by a half inch.
- 3). Move the string to the plus "+" post. This will increase the draw length by a half inch.
Adjust by 1-inch Increments
- 1). Place bow in a bow press or relax the stings.
- 2). Remove the axle from the limbs.
- 3). Remove the cam.
- 4). Remove the three-socket head-cap screws that hold the module in place.
- 5). Remove the draw stop and place it in the slot that correlates with the new module size.
- 6). Put the new module in place, aligning the larger and small pins.
- 7). Place the three screws back on the module.
- 8). Reassemble the bow and tighten the strings.
Related Posts "Society & Culture & Entertainment"
7/11/2019 2:23:00 AM