What Are the Parts of a Book Report?
- Some teachers request that students turn in an outline with the book report. The outline is a plan that organizes the information for the book report, usually with a few main headings followed by subheadings.
- The introduction will mention the title of the book and the author. This section should give a brief synopsis of the story.
- The plot summary contains information about the setting, characters and conflicts. This part is two to three paragraphs and should cover the main points of the plot.
- A book analysis includes the reader's opinion about elements of the story. This is the section to discuss the author's writing style and the effect of the story on the reader.
- Wrap up a book report by reiterating the important points, and close with a final thought about the book. This section should be a full paragraph.
Related Posts "Society & Culture & Entertainment"
5/21/2019 9:08:00 PM
You might also like on "Society & Culture & Entertainment"
5/21/2019 9:10:00 AM