How to Use The Club to Keep Your Car Safe
- 1). Turn the steering wheel one full revolution while the vehicle is parked and still running. If you are unable to turn the wheel a full revolution, turn it as much as you can.
- 2). Turn off the vehicle and remove the key.
- 3). Place one end of The Club so one of the hooks fits snugly against the steering wheel.
- 4). Insert The Club key into the lock on The Club and turn it in a counterclockwise rotation.
- 5). Pull the other end of The Club until it fits snugly on the other side of steering wheel.
- 6). Turn The Club key in a clockwise rotation to lock The Club in place.