The Best Way to Transfer Albums to MP3 for an iPod
- 1). Launch the iTunes program on your Mac or PC computer.
- 2). Open the "Preferences" window by going to the "iTunes" menu on a Mac or the "Edit" menu on Windows.
- 3). Go to the "General" tab at the top of the "Preferences" window.
- 4). Click on the button labeled "Import Settings."
- 5). Choose "MP3 Encoder" from the "Import Using" drop-down menu.
- 6). Hit "OK" twice to save the settings.
- 7). Locate the songs and albums in your iTunes library that you want to convert to MP3 and transfer to your iPod. Hold down the "shift" key and click on each item to highlight them.
- 8). Open the "Advanced" menu and select "Create MP3 Version" to convert the selected albums to the MP3 format.
- 9). Connect your iPod to your computer to sync your iTunes library and transfer the new MP3 albums to your device.