How to Quickly Solve Acne Problems
- 1). Wash bedding. Bacteria can fester on pillow cases and spread to and from your face. Wash pillowcases and bedding three times a week in hot water and a mild detergent.
- 2). Buy a facial cleanser. Benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid are the most-used and yield the best results. Benzoyl peroxide is an over-the-counter topical cream or gel that is used to kill any bacteria in the clogged pores. Apply topically to the breakout. Salicylic acid causes the skin to shed its outermost layer and all the dead skin cells that are building up. Getting rid of this buildup prevents clogged pores and heads off future acne.
- 3). Start a workout routine. Sweating helps cleanse and flush out all the impurities in the pores. Wash up after with a gentle cleanser and keep bacteria and oil out of the pores.
- 4). Shop for a deep-cleaning shampoo. A build-up of dandruff and oil can make its way down to the face and cause breakouts. Washing your hair and vigorously scrubbing the scalp daily can eliminate a source of oil and bacteria that inflames the pores.
- 5). Drink plenty of water. Keeping the skin hydrated is essential for getting rid of acne. Skin that is hydrated produces less dead skin at the surface and keeps the pores from clogging.