Are Hosta Plants Dangerous to Dogs If Ingested?
- Doggie dangers in the garden"Becky" is Copyrighted by Flickr user: aussiegall (Louise Docker) under the Creative Commons Attribution license.
- If you have discovered that your dog has eaten hostas, it's important to remain as calm as possible so you can get fast treatment for your dog.
- Call your veterinarian or an animal poison control center immediately. It's a good idea to keep these numbers near your phone in case of emergency.
- Explain what and how much your dog has eaten along with the breed, age, sex and weight of your dog. Describe any symptoms that your dog may have.
- You may be asked to induce vomiting and will be given instructions on how to do so with your dog. A 3-percent hydrogen peroxide solution is usually used to induce vomiting, but the amount to use will depend on the weight of your dog.
- A wise investment for any pet owner is an emergency first-aid kit for your pet.
Related Posts "Pets & Animal"
7/11/2019 11:08:00 AM