How to Install a Multi-Pin Snake
- 1). Lift the metal locking latch on the mount at the end of the snake to the up position.
- 2). Place the snake mount over the mount on the metal audio chassis -- hub for all the equipment cables -- and align the snake mount so that the pins fit in the holes on the chassis mount.
- 3). Press the snake mount into the chassis mount until it won't go in any further.
- 4). Move the latch on the snake mount to the down position to secure the two mounts.
- 5). Plug the remaining end of the snake into your power source.