Homemade Christian Christmas Cards
- 1). Decide how many cards to make. This will determine how many supplies you will need. Factor in parents, children, siblings, cousins, grandparents and friends.
- 2). Buy art supplies. Make sure to obtain card stock and markers but you can also use glitter, paint, and stamps. You will need enough for all of the cards that you are making.
- 3). Fold card stock in half. Cut one inch across the bottom to make it the appropriate size. Use a paper cutter if you want the cards to have a professional quality.
- 4). Write a Bible verse on the front. Christmas-related Bible verses will be found in the books Isaiah, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Choose a Bible verse that will best encourage the person you are giving the card to. Matthew 1:23 is a popular one:
“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and they shall call his name Immanuel.”
- 5). Decorate the card. This is where you will use your creativity. If you are a good artist, you can draw pictures on the card such as the Baby Jesus or a Christmas tree. Otherwise, draw colored streamers and put glitter throughout the card. You may also want to use angel stamps to add graphics to the Christmas card. Glue decorations to the card if you want it to be more intricate.