How to Replace a Headlight in a Pontiac G6
- 1). Open the hood and remove the pair of headlamp assembly securing screws.
- 2). Remove the front grill fasteners by lifting them out from below.
- 3). Remove the front grill and pull out the headlamp assembly from the vehicle.
- 4). Release the ball stud from its retaining clamp in the fender bracket by pulling the headlamp assembly.
- 5). Turn the bulb access cover counterclockwise to remove it.
- 6). Pull out the bulb assembly by turning the bulb socket counterclockwise and disconnect the socket from the headlamp wiring harness.
- 7). Remove the headlight bulb from its socket and replace it with a new bulb.
- 8). Reinstall the access cover by turning it clockwise and push the headlamp assembly back into place, being sure to put the ball stud back into the retaining clamp.
- 9). Push the front grill back into place.
Reinstall the front grill fasteners and the pair of headlamp assembly securing screws.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:35:00 PM
7/11/2019 11:48:00 AM
7/11/2019 8:31:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/10/2019 4:44:00 PM