Do You Know the Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease?
Updated November 25, 2014.
Other Names:gall bladder, gall stones, gallstones
Symptoms of Gallbladder Disease
- steady, severe pain in the upper abdomen that increases rapidly and lasts from 30 minutes to several hours
- pain in the back between the shoulder blades
- pain under the right shoulder
- nausea or vomiting
- abdominal bloating
- recurring intolerance of fatty foods
What are the treatments for Gallbladder Disease?Visit our Health Treatments Guide Index for more information about Gallbladder Disease and other women's health conditions.
- Gallstones Symptoms, Treatments, and Prevention
- What Are Gallstones?
- Women Talk About Gallstones
- Gallbladder Disease Resource Center
Always discuss any symptoms you may be experiencing with your health care provider for an accurate diagnosis and treatment.
Have Been Diagnosed With Gallbladder Disease?
Share Your Story!
Related Posts "Health & Medical"
7/11/2019 8:46:00 AM
7/11/2019 8:20:00 AM
7/11/2019 4:23:00 AM