How to Get Free Ringtones for Verzion Wireless Phones
- 1). Fill out the required information on the Myxer "Create account" page to create your free account. (See Reference 1 below.)
- 2). Sign into the account, and the Myxer main page will open.
- 3). Select the "Ringtones" tab.
- 4). Choose one of the categories listed on the left side of the page or enter the name of a song or author in the "Find" box. Once you do, you will find a list of different ringtones.
- 5). Click the "Get It" button for the ringtone you want to use. A window will open. Click "Next" in the window.
- 6). Select "Send," and the ringtone will be sent to your phone. Once you click this option, instructions will appear. Follow these instructions exactly; they will vary depending on which Verizon phone you own.
- 1). Register for a free account on Phonezoo. (See Reference 2 below.) Once you finish the registration process, you will be signed into the account and taken to the account homepage.
- 2). Click the "Ringtones" button. Choose a category on the left side or search for a ringtone using the search box in the top-right corner. When you do, a list of files will appear.
- 3). Click the ringtone you want to put on your phone, and the ringtone page will open.
- 4). Select "Send to phone," and the file will be sent to you. Follow the instructions shown to save the ringtone to your phone.