- Boy levitating paperthe magic sign 5 image by Paul Moore from Fotolia.com
Children love being able to bend the physical laws of science when performing toy magic tricks. Just the act of being in front of friends and family, astounding them with simple cards and coins is so much fun. It seems like all children at some point love trying out magic, and trick toys are an easy way to give it a try.
- Mystic smoke is a great beginning trick.smoke image by cherie from Fotolia.com
At $1.49, Mystic Smoke is a great gateway toy to learning more serious magic tricks. Just rub your fingers and, voila, smoke appears out of nowhere. This smoke will give your other tricks pizzazz or work fine just on its own.
- Coin tricks can be easy.coin image by Aleks4500 from Fotolia.com
Coin tricks are easy magic tricks for children to learn first, before pulling a rabbit out of a hat. This set comes with a magic deck of cards and clear glass, and quarters will appear on top of the deck underneath the glass. Set sells for $18.25.
My First Magic Set with DVD Instructions
- Children will love My First Magic Set that comes with easy to follow DVD Instructions. A bargain at $14.95, the set comes with wand, disappearing crayons, magic ball, a magic picture that paints itself, and more.
Card Tricks: Kid Kits
- Shuffling a deck of cardscards,tricks image by Neil Denize from Fotolia.com
This instructional paperback by Lisa Miles comes with a deck of cards. At $8.99, this a great way for kids to learn how to perform simple card tricks. Also, you'll get the children reading.
Appearing Flower Magic Trick
- Coins appear out of a hat.magic image by andrey polichenko from Fotolia.com
Appearing Flower Magic Trick is a simple trick for kids to learn. With a wave of the magic wand, he will make a flower magically appear from nowhere. The trick is $5.07, and your child saying "ta da" is priceless.