How to Operate a Chrysler Stow-N-Go
- 1). Move both front seats all the way forward, and then remove any items from the floorboard in the second row seating area.
- 2). Push the second-row headrests toward the front of the cabin to fold them down. Raise the armrests to the "Up" position, in-line with the seat bolsters.
- 3). Move the floorboard storage panel lever (in front of the second-row seats) to "Lock." Pull up on the plastic handle to open the storage panel.
- 4). Pull the side-seat lever up to fold the seatback onto the cushion (both sides). Locate the nylon strap behind the second-row seat; pull the strap out to release the rear part of the seat from the floorboard; push the entire seat toward the front of the cabin to fold it into the floorboard. Close the storage panel. Repeat the process for both second-row seats.
- 1). Open the rear liftgate. Push the headrests down, toward the front of the cabin. Firmly pull the nylon strap labeled "1." This will fold the seatback onto the cushion.
- 2). Pull the nylon strap labeled "2" to release the rear seat anchors.
- 3). Pull the nylon strap labeled "3" to lower the seat into the storage compartment (the rear seat folds rearward--unlike the front seat, which folds forward).