Homemade Kitchen Cabinet Cleaner
- 1). Fill the kitchen sink with warm water. Add a few squirts of bleach-free dish soap. Mix up the soap and water with your hands.
- 2). Dip a soft cloth into the soapy water and wring it out well. Use the cloth to clean your kitchen cabinets. Rinse the cabinets with a rag and clean water, then buff them dry to remove any residue.
- 3). Fill an empty spray bottle with ¼ cup of white vinegar for a stronger cleaning solution. Add 1 cup of warm water to the bottle.
- 4). Put the lid on the spray bottle and shake it up well. Spray it onto your kitchen cabinets, then wipe them clean with a soft cloth.
- 5). Mix together in a bucket 1 gallon of hot water, ½ cup white vinegar, ¼ cup of baking soda and 1 cup of household ammonia if your cabinets are really dirty and in need of degreasing. Dip a sponge into the mixture and wring it out well. Use the sponge to clean the grime from your kitchen cabinets. If there are some tough grease spots that won't come off easily, sprinkle some baking soda onto the damp sponge and scrub. Rinse the cabinets with a rag and hot water, then buff with a dry towel.