How to Personalize Your Home Screen on the iPhone
Changing the Home and Lock Background Wallpaper
- 1). Turn on your iPhone and then tap "Settings" to launch the Settings menu.
- 2). Tap "Wallpaper," and then tap the folder or album containing the image you want to use as your wallpaper.
- 3). Select the image you want to use, and then scale the image to your liking. Tap "Set," and then select "Set Lock Screen," "Set Home Screen" or "Set Both."
Organizing your Apps
- 1). Turn on your iPhone. Press and hold one of your apps for a few seconds until all the apps begin to shake.
- 2). Press and hold the icons you want to arrange, and drag them to the location you want to place them in.
- 3). Press the "Home" button to save your changes.