Poker Rooms Sign
- You can present your best man with a personalized and handcrafted poker room man cave sign to hang near his poker table. This sign will bring back all of the memories of the good times the two of you have shared playing poker. Give this to your best man at the rehearsal dinner or perhaps during your bachelor party so you can hang it on the wall and have a game of poker during your party. You can personalize and purchase this gift for as low as $30, as of February 2011 (see Resources).
Ace of Spades Poker Cuff Links
- Thank your best man for all that he does for you with a pair of poker cuff links. Choose from two different pairs of poker cuff links. One set of cuff links has an ace of spades card, surrounded by silver tone metal. Another set features a four-of-a-kind hand with all four aces, with silver plating and red and black accents. Your best man likely will get a kick out of them and they can make a nice conversation piece (see Resources).
Personalized Poker Chips
- Surprise your best man with his own personalized poker chip set. All of the chips in this set can be personalized with the initials of your best man, up to four letters, and are stored in a dark wood case that comes with two decks of cards and five dice. For approximately $20 more as of February 2011, you can have his initials laser engraved and filled in with gold coloring on top of the poke chip case (see Resources).
Personalized Poker Beer Stein
- You can purchase a personalized poker beer stein for your best man. It can be used at your wedding reception and any other time he wants to have a cold drink. Each mug can hold 16 oz., and can be personalized with a first name, last name and the year of your wedding. This could be a gift idea for your other groomsmen and ushers, as well (see Resources).
Personalized Playing Cards
- Your best man will be surprised to receive personalized poker playing cards. Choose a design for the back of the cards by uploading your own image, custom artwork and text. Then choose the style of card you want, from standard poker cards, jumbo cards with larger, easier-to-read numbers and miniature cards that are approximately 1 5/8 by 2 5/16 inches. You also can pick from 100 percent plastic or casino quality paper (see Resources).