From Cell Phone
- 1). Select the text message icon on your cell phone to create a new text message. The icon will vary depending upon your phone model; it often looks like an envelope.
- 2). Type in the AT&T wireless number of the person you wish to text.
- 3). Type the message you wish to send.
- 4). Press the "Send" button.
- 1). Log in to your email account.
- 2). Select the option to compose a new email.
- 3). Type the recipient's cell phone number along with "@txt.att.net" (without quotes) in the "To" field. For example, if your AT&T wireless text recipient's number is 999-888-3434, you will type email@example.com.
- 4). Type your text message in the body of the email. Please note, a text message must be 160 characters or less.
- 5). Press "Send."
Related Posts "Technology"
7/11/2019 3:11:00 AM
7/10/2019 9:09:00 PM
7/10/2019 5:01:00 PM
7/10/2019 4:48:00 PM
You might also like on "Technology"
7/10/2019 11:15:00 AM