How to Accessorize My Cell
- 1). Purchase a snap-on or silicone skin and a screen protector to keep your phone looking new. These items tend to be specific to individual phone makes and models.
- 2). Purchase an antenna if your phone needs a signal boost. These can be very helpful while indoors, where cell reception can be problematic.
- 3). Purchase a stylus if your cell is designed to use one.
- 4). Purchase a travel charger if you spend a lot of time driving. Don't run the risk of having your phone run out of battery power while you're on the road.
- 5). Purchase a hands-free headset, especially if you have to talk on the phone while driving. Many places ban the use of handheld devices while driving.
- 6). Purchase a memory card to store data on your phone locally.
- 7). Purchase a data cable for transferring data between your phone and computer. If your phone has personal area network capabiliies (Bluetooth), purchase an adapter for your computer and you won't need a data cable.
- 8). Purchase a case or holster that secures your phone to your person and minimizes its chances of getting lost. These sometimes can be used as a substitute for a skin.