Free August 2009 (03) Quiz Questions And Answers
Free August 2009 Quiz Questions And Answers
1. Which US car company was founded on a farm near Dearborn, Michigan in 1903 ?
Ford Motor Company
2. In 1925, which Irish playwright and critic won the Nobel Prize for Literature ?
George Bernard Shaw
3. Phil Redmond created which long-running TV series that featured the character Tucker Jenkins ?
4. In which sport have Osca de la Hoya and Floyd Mayweather been World Champions ?
6. What colour are berries on mistletoe ?
7. Which veteran TV comedy actor published his autobiography in 2005 entitled 'If I Don't Write It Nobody Will' ?
8. Which branch of medical science deals with old age and it's diseases ?
9. Double Gloucester is a variety of which dairy food ?
10. In which northern UK city is the musical 'Blood Brothers' set ?
11. Which former Monty Python member wrote a series of books about 'Erik The Viking' ?
12. What name is given to the person who assist a golfer during a match by carrying their clubs ?
13. Leonardo, Donatello, Michaelangelo and Raphael are members of which cartoon crime-busting group ?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
14. According to the idiom, which colour is one in if in debt, or overdrawn ?
15. Taoism is an ancient system of beliefs that originated in which country ?
16. Taramasalata is a dish that originated in which European country ?
17. Which Yorkshire city has a professional Rugby League team called 'The Bulls' ?
18. Which TV personality's catchphrase is 'Nice To See You, To See You Nice' ?
19. Which element, with the chemical symbol Ca, is the most abundant metallic element in the human body ?
20. The Kerry Blue Terrier breed of dog originated in which European country ?
Republic oc Ireland
Tie:Queen Victoria opened the Manchester Ship Canal in which year ?