- The Melia contains 89 guest rooms, each offering a terrace/balcony. Rooms have either a garden or pool view. It also contains 46 junior suites with ocean views. Twelve honeymoon suites featuring in-room whirlpools are also available with ocean views.
Day and Night Activities
- The Melia offers two swimming pools and tennis courts. Water sport rentals are available for the beach and ocean. A spa, children's center and workout facility are also available. Aerobic and dance lessons are taught during the day, and karaoke and live music are offered at the pub at night.
- Located in front of the hotel is a championship golf course. Designed by golf great Jack Nicklaus, the Cozumel Country Club is a par-72, 18-hole course.
- The Fantasia Nightclub and Theater is available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. for meetings. The facility can accommodate up to 100 people. Overhead projectors, audio equipment, VCR/DVDs and a wide projection screen are all available.
Food and Drink
- There are four dining options located in the Melia, offering everything from open-air snacks to fine Caribbean dining. The resort also offers five bars, including a swim-up pool and beach bar.
- Prices differ according to season and room type. Prices in the summer and fall season as of 2009 typically range from $110 per person for standard rooms to $250 for suites. Prices in the winter and spring seasons typically range from $225 to $325 per person. Prices are all-inclusive and include food, drink and lodging.