How to Print a Digital Booklet and iTunes
- 1). Click the "iTunes" icon on the dock of your Macintosh computer, or click the "Start" menu button on your PC desktop and select "All Programs" and "iTunes."
- 2). Select the "Music" tab in the iTunes source list, and locate the digital booklet in the Music section. For multiple booklets, right-click the "Artist" tab at the top of the iTunes window and click "Kind" from the shortcut menu.
- 3). Click the "Kind" button to organize your music section by file type, and double-click "PDF Document" from the list to open the digital booklet in your PDF viewer.
- 4). Click "File" at the top of the screen once the digital booklet opens, and select "Print" from the drop-down menu.
- 5). Select the circle next to "All" or "From Pages 1 to 1" in the Pages section to specify which pages to print.
- 6). Click the "Print" button to begin printing the digital booklet.