- All cells use vitamin A for cell division and growth. Vitamin A also boosts and supports the immune system.
- There are six primary B vitamins---B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12---and they support the body's metabolism, nervous system function, production of red blood cells, and hormone balance in women.
- The body uses vitamin C to form collagen, muscle, cartilage and blood vessels as well as maintain the bones and teeth. Vitamin C also assists with iron absorption.
- Vitamin D promotes calcium and phosphorus absorption, which are needed to form and maintain strong, healthy bones.
- Vitamin E helps strengthen the immune system, repair DNA, and protect blood cells, the nervous system and muscles.
Vitamins F and K
- Vitamin F helps regulate cholesterol, supports functions of the thyroid and adrenal glands, and builds tissue resiliency. Vitamin K aids in blood clotting, liver function and helps form and heal bones.
Related Posts "Health & Medical"
5/22/2019 9:17:00 PM
5/22/2019 8:18:00 PM