How to Clean Sun Visors Properly
- 1). Dust the sun visor using a microfiber duster. This duster will remove dust and other particles from the sun visor without damaging the sun visor.
- 2). Pour one cup of liquid laundry detergent into a bucket full of hot water.
- 3). Soak the microfiber cloth into the bucket of soapy water. Then, wring the cloth out fully. Make sure there's no excess water.
- 4). Wipe all of the sun visor except for the mirror. Concentrate on areas of the sun visor that are particularly dirty.
- 5). Spray the liquid glass cleaner onto the sun visor's mirror. Wipe the mirror with a tissue or two. Proceed to the next step if the sun visor is made of vinyl.
- 6). Spray the vinyl protectant onto a clean microfiber cloth. Wipe the entire sun visor (not the mirror) with the cloth.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:35:00 PM
7/11/2019 11:48:00 AM
7/11/2019 8:31:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/10/2019 4:44:00 PM