How to Calibrate an Auto Digital Compass With Temperature
- 1). Turn off the magnetic calibration located in the settings portion of your digital compass. (Reference the user guide for details, as models vary.)
- 2). Press the "Reset" button on your digital compass. This is usually on the front, but the location varies by model.
- 3). Place the compass on a level surface with no obstructions.
- 4). Set the compass calibration to "Manual" as listed on the screen.
- 5). Rotate the compass a full 360 degrees on the flat surface.
- 6). Access the calibration setting on your compass and set magnetic calibration to "Auto."
- 7). Rotate the compass 360 degrees.
- 8). Access the calibration setting once again and turn off the magnetic calibration.
- 9). Turn off your compass and turn it back on.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:35:00 PM
7/11/2019 11:48:00 AM
7/11/2019 8:31:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/10/2019 4:44:00 PM