How to Secure Your Jailbroken iPhone From SSH Hacks
- 1). Launch the Cydia application by tapping its icon on the iPhone's home screen.
- 2). Tap the "Search" button in the lower-right corner and type "Toggle SSH" into the search box.
- 3). Tap the entry for the Toggle SSH application. Its full listing page will open with details about the application.
- 4). Press "Install," followed by "Confirm" on the next page. The Toggle SSH application will be downloaded and installed on the iPhone. If requested, tap "Reboot iPhone" when installation completes.
- 5). Launch the Toggle SSH app on the iPhone and press "Disable." The iPhone's SSH function will be switched off until "Enable" is pressed in the Toggle SSH application.