How to Play Videos and DVDs on Windows XP
- 1). Place your DVD in your DVD ROM drive.
- 2). Select "Open with Windows Media Player" when that option appears in the Autoplay dialog.
- 3). Click "OK" to open Windows Media Player and begin playing the video in the "Now Playing" tab. If the Autoplay dialog doesn't appear, click "Start" and then "My Computer." Right-click on the DVD disc you see in the window and select "Autoplay."
- 1). Click "Start" in Windows and select "Windows Media Player" from below "All Programs" in the Start submenu.
- 2). Select "Library."
- 3). Double-click on any video you see there to play it. The video begins playing in the "Now Playing" tab.
Tags MSDN Microsoft Windows Exchange server Office Visual Studio Outlook Solutions Excel win XP NT 2003 technology Microsoft Access Excel ffice Powerpoint Word Oracle
Related Posts "Technology"
6/15/2019 7:56:00 AM
6/15/2019 7:51:00 AM
6/14/2019 7:15:00 PM