Activities in Cozumel, Mexico
- Most of Cozumel's commerce comes from tourism. Most tourists come to Cozumel to either go snorkeling, scuba diving or fishing.
- Cozumel is a popular destination for cruises to stop and allow guests to shop. Cuban cigars, jewelry and tequila are popular items for sale.
Festival of El Cedral
- A festival is held in the town of El Cedral each April which honors the Holy Cross. The festival lasts for five days and features music, bullfights, rodeos and a feast.
- Chankanaab Park has the only inland reef in the world. It also features a place where guests can swim with dolphins, sea lion shows and a botanical garden.
Punta Sur Light House
- Punta Sur Light House sits on a 247 ecological preserve. Beyond tours of the namesake lighthouse, guests can also see iguanas and giant turtles, which come ashore in the summer to lay their eggs.