How to Put Pictures Onto a Camera Memory Card
- 1). Insert a compatible memory card into the slot in your camera.
- 2). Turn on the camera by pressing the "Power" button.
- 3). Press the "Menu" or "Settings" button on your camera and move the option for choosing the memory location using the directional arrows on your camera. Select "OK" to edit this setting.
- 4). Select the memory card that you inserted, instead of the camera's internal storage and press "OK."
- 5). Press the "Menu" or "Settings" button to exit this screen.
- 1). Insert your memory card into an internal (built into the computer) or external (connects via USB) memory card reader that you purchased.
- 2). Choose to open the memory card folder, if prompted by your computer; otherwise, open "My Computer" and open the drive that corresponds to the memory card from there.
- 3). Open the folder that contains the pictures you wish to move to the memory card.
- 4). Drag and drop the pictures from the current folder to the memory card folder; you may also click on a picture and press "Ctrl" + "C" to copy from the existing folder to the memory card.
- 5). Disconnect the memory card or card reader. On Windows computers, you can first stop the hardware from the "Remove Hardware" tool that appears in the task bar and then physically remove the cables or card.