How to Use a Post-Hole Digger
- 1). Mark the center of the post hole with the line chalk to give you a highly visible target for the digger.
- 2). Stand with your feet shoulder width apart, with the chalked center of the hole between your legs.
- 3). Push the handles of the post hole digger together to open the digger's blades.
- 4). Raise the digger as high as you can.
- 5). Thrust the post-hole digger into the ground.
- 6). Pull the digger handles apart.
- 7). With the handles apart, raise the digger.
- 8). Set the digger blades to the side of the hole.
- 9). Push the handles together to release the dirt from the blades. Tap the blades on the ground to remove stuck dirt.
Repeat the process until your hole is the proper depth.
Related Posts "Home & Garden"
You might also like on "Home & Garden"
7/10/2019 8:27:00 PM