How to Plant Hardy Cyclamen
- 1). Find a planting site in your garden with partial sun. The soil also needs to be well drained. Add 5 to 6 inches of compost to the soil and work it in to a depth of 8 inches.
- 2). Dig holes in your garden as deep as the tubers and 6 to 10 inches apart from each other.
- 3). Place the hardy cyclamen tubers into the holes and cover the tubers with 1/4 inch of soil.
- 4). Apply a light layer of mulch, about 1/4 inch thick, to the freshly planted hardy cyclamen tubers.
- 5). Water the hardy cyclamen tubers for three to five minutes.