Park Royal Cancun Reviews
Enjoying the Beach
- The sands in front of the Park Royal are glistening white with a slow slope into the azure waters of the Caribbean. The beach stretches up and down the front of several resorts without any boundaries to keep those who want a stroll along the tide a pleasant trip. The waters are warm and safe. Of course, beachgoers will want to observe warning flags posted every day. Green for no warnings. Orange for caution and red flags for no swimming.
Relaxing by the Pool
- The Park Royal offers an incredible pool with a swim up bar. Because the resort is all-inclusive, pina coladas can be enjoyed without digging for pesos. The pool also offers comfortable loungers in quantity to provide a space to anyone staying at the resort. Guests will want to be sure to wear the issued wristband at all times to identify yourself as a guest to the staff.
Back in the Room
- Rooms of the Park Royal contain all the amenities needed for the guests. Custom toiletries and a hairdryer welcome guests to the bathroom, which includes a tub and shower. An easy upgrade to a suite brings a special luxury for affordable costs. Either way, the rooms all have wonderful balconies and stunning views of the ocean or the pool.
A Bite to Eat
- The all-inclusive Park Royal offers buffet meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. While not the gourmet fare found at five star resorts, the food is plentiful with a great variety. An Italian custom restaurant greets visitors who make reservations for dinner. Beach wear is fine with the staff at the buffet restaurant. However, one will want to dress in collar and slacks for the fine dinning restaurant. One hint: make reservations early in your stay.
Nightlife at the Resort
- Park Royal comes alive at night with festive entertainment by the staff poolside. Music and nightly activities vary but include Karaoke, costume and disco nights. The Hotel is ideally located for the nightlife of Cancun just a short taxi ride away. For those seeking solace, it is recommended to find a room overlooking the ocean and not the party-going pool.