The Royal in Cancun Hotel in Mexico
- The Royal in Cancun is the newest addition to the Royal line of hotels. It opened in February 2007 and is situated in the heart of Cancun's busy hotel strip. The Royal in Cancun is an exclusive adult-only hotel with 288 suites, most of which offer unobstructed ocean views. The all-inclusive resort features on-site services such as a full-service spa, meeting facilities and restaurants and bars. The hotel also offers special packages for romantic getaways, golf outings and conventions.
- The Royal in Cancun is an all-suite hotel, ranging from the elegant junior and royal junior suites with ocean view, to the lavish royal junior and royal corner oceanfront suites. The hotel's signature rooms are the royal master swim-up suites, which are beachfront, and the royal presidential one-bedroom suites, also located oceanfront. The swim-up suites are located directly by the beach and come with a semi-private pool. A living/dining room area and bar are also part of each suite. The presidential suite is located on the penthouse floor of the hotel and features a large bedroom with master bath and steam shower, dining room and living areas. A kitchenette and fully-stocked bar round out the amenities of this luxury suite.
- Hotel services and amenities, like name-brand beds and bedding, set The Royal in Cancun apart from the competition. Rooms feature 32-inch LCD satellite televisions, balconies with lounging furniture, stocked liquor cabinets and bathrooms with double sinks and ocean-view showers. Guests can work out at the Life Fitness Center and partake in spinning, aerobics and yoga classes. Jacuzzis and an Olympic-sized infinity pool with a 50-meter lap lane are located next to the beach and ocean. The hotel's grounds also feature a lighted rooftop tennis court, volleyball, billiard tables and a library. Introductory scuba lessons are available, and the hotel provides snorkeling equipment and boogie boards.
- The SPAzul at The Royal in Cancun is a full-service luxury spa that features a variety of beauty and health treatments. The spa sits oceanside and offers panoramic views of the beach. Dual-temperature Jacuzzis, a steam room, a traditional "Temazcal" stone steam bath, sauna and Polish massage waterfall are all a part of the holistic experience at SPAzul. Robes and sandals are provided, and treatments are performed in private rooms. After a massage, guests can indulge themselves with a tasty beverage and lounge in the relaxation area.
Restaurants and Bars
- There are a number of eateries and bars that feature gourmet cuisine and a social ambiance. Tapas & Pintxos prepares contemporary tapas dishes from northern Spain and the Basque region. Asiana serves Asian fusion specialties in a romantic and relaxed dining room. Marie Marie is an elegant Mexican-French fusion cuisine restaurant offering a hacienda-type dining experience. The hotel's VIP Lounge is open 24 hours a day and features hors d' oeuvres, a wide selection of cocktails and large plasma-screen televisions. The Royal Coffee House has gourmet European-style espressos and cappuccinos, as well as a number of delectable pastries.