Student Loan Deduction
- A student or parent of a dependent student can claim up to a $2,500 deduction for the interest paid on a student loan.
Tuition and Fees Deduction
- A student or parent of a dependent student can claim up to a $4,000 deduction for tuition and fees.
- If you move because of a new job that is at least 50 miles farther from your home than your current job, the costs associated are deductible.
Traditional IRA Contributions
- If you meet income requirements, contributions to a traditional IRA are deductible.
Contributions to Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Contributions to HSAs can be deductible.
- Alimony is tax deductible.
Related Posts "Business & Finance"
6/19/2019 7:18:00 AM
You might also like on "Business & Finance"
6/18/2019 8:01:00 AM