How to Charge a 12V 4.5A Maintenance Free Battery
Jump The Battery
- 1). Pull your car next to your lawn mower.
- 2). Open the hood of your car and flip up the back seat on your lawn mower.
- 3). Connect the positive posts and negative posts on both batteries to each other using the jumper cables.
- 4). Turn on your lawnmower. Do not turn on your car while jumping your lawnmower's battery because this can damage the battery.
- 5). Remove the positive wires first, then the negative.
- 6). Drive your lawnmower for 20 minutes or more to change its battery.
Have It Professionally Charged
- 1). Disconnect the battery wires from your battery using your socket set.
- 2). Pull the battery out of the lawnmower.
- 3). Take the battery to an auto parts store such as AutoZone, PepBoys, or Protech. Most auto parts stores will charge your battery for free.
Related Posts "Cars & Vehicles"
7/11/2019 3:35:00 PM
7/11/2019 11:48:00 AM
7/11/2019 8:31:00 AM
You might also like on "Cars & Vehicles"
7/10/2019 4:44:00 PM